I like exploring human emotion. I like capturing the beauty of the world we dance in as much as the darkness that envelops us. Human curiosity is very intriguing to me. I think the best way to combine my different interests would be to continue making “scenes” like we did for our third project. I want to find a balance between exploring human emotion and curiosity and feeding my appetite for landscape photographs. I love adventure and photography helps me explore, so I want my photographs for the rest of the semester to capture those “curious” and “exciting” moments about finding or going somewhere new. Sometimes the assistance of a subject or two, can help get the feeling of curiosity in a photo. I'll probably use a tripod for most shots and go out during specific times during the day to get the right lighting for the mood I'm trying to set.
No comments:
Post a Comment